Thursday, January 11, 2007
Well yesterday I only played my piano and wasted the rest of my afternoon/evening/night away doing who-knows-what. Quite annoying. I keep wasting time that way! Stoning, I suppose. Maybe it's a phase.
I'm here wasting time again. Am supposed to be doing ITOK with Timpanoot but she's 17 minutes late (and counting!) So I am sitting here and playing 2 songs on repeat and watching the clock at my elbow ticking. Tick, tick, tick... There go the seconds, minutes, hours.... Goodbye time-just-passed.
Sorry I sound so.. (insert word here. The only word i can think of is the sound
duh that Jiaying's good at making) Am half awake and have been this way for about the whole week. Especially after yesterday's Chinese exam. Now when I think of it I feel horrible. Blah.
It was raining when I on my way home from school! I decided to walk back from the terminal, so on the way I had some time to think some things over. That didn't make me feel better, nor more awake, but at least I feel I've kind of sorted something out. BUt anyways, it was raining on the 11th of January last year too. This time last year wub and I were probably trudging around Lim Chu Kang getting ourselves drenched. That still feels so recent. My socks are wet again but not with the same rain. Hm.
33 minutes late.. I think I'll go do the rest of my homework first. And hound her later =D
blogged at 4:34 PM