Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I'm back! Bet no one missed me but oh well =)
Chinese exam today. Compo part, at least. Well it was going pretty well until I realised that even after the French/Spanish teachers'd announced that there were only 30 min left for the F/S students
nothing had been said about the Chinese students. So I waited for a little while, looked around, and caught the teacher standing waaay in front saying in what sounded like a bare whisper, 'Chinese students, 5 more minutes' Geez was I annoyed. I ended up frantically rushing my compo and handed it in with a long draggy intro and the conclusion squeezed into barely 3 sentences. I feel depressed. Have got another exam next tuesday. Might I say that the exam hall is scary? It's big and has got tables arranged excessively neatly in rows and rows and rows and once the exam starts everyone's quiet and though there are so many in the room you feel almost completely alone.
I've finished my homework already. There wasn't much to do. Now all i've got to do is practise piano and viola (and that's really necessary because I am in quite a few ensembles and am highly likely to ruin all the songs because of my out-of-tune playing) and maybe do some Japanese!
I feel really old. Sixteen in, what, 4 months+? Sixteen. Sixteen. Hm.
Emotion is so fickle, but why do I find myself guided by it so often? Annoying.
Getting random. Will be off for now
you began to wonder why you came
blogged at 5:06 PM